Whaaat isss up guys!!!!

Not a fan. They just a bunch hipsters and crkt fanboys. They really don't know that much about knives in general they just sell them imho. They are probably cool guys irl but I'm not interested in there videos except when they do interviews with makers and what not. Im the anti everything so my opinion is not valid to 99.9% of people.

Not a fan. They just a bunch hipsters and crkt fanboys. They really don't know that much about knives in general they just sell them imho. They are probably cool guys irl but I'm not interested in there videos except when they do interviews with makers and what not. Im the anti everything so my opinion is not valid to 99.9% of people.

I think that dude worked for CRKT for a while so he is probably admittedly biased to an extent. But I do agree that they come off more as guys that work for a knife store rather than pure knife enthusiasts. Or maybe they just don’t spend ridiculous amounts of time on the internet looking up knife stuff like some of us

kinda glad I'm so out of the loop I have no idear what y'all are talking about.......

BladeHQ has a Youtube Channel (well two actually), and they have a Series called "Knife Banter" where two of their Employees show off knives that fall under a certain theme.

I like the series, but the "What is up guys" is played out and rather annoying, he can keep it, just tone it down by 80%. I agree that it's to a large extent marketing, but it's entertaining and shows of the knives quite well. Obviously they aren't gonna be too negative about anything because it makes no sense to them to badmouth a knife they have in stock. The better Episodes are certainly the one's were they have guests, Auston/Epic Snuggle Bunny stood out for sure.

I kind of like that greeting. Ben and Zack seem like they’re probably nice people. Ben doesn’t seem to be “a knife guy”, and that’s OK. Zack seems to enjoy them quite a bit, and I thought his spoon whittling from the camp knife video was both cool and indicative that he has clearly handled pointy objects quite a bit.

The thing to remember is that those videos aren’t for us. They’re not doing “top 5” videos for people who already have concrete opinions and preferences, or people who think we know it all. Those videos are for Average Joe, who wants to learn something, and doesn’t need to be pummeled with nit-picky details like Teflon vs PB vs bearing pivots.

I like them for the most part. They touch on a wide range of products and are entertaining. I really enjoy their field test videos and would prefer more of those, to be honest.

What iiiiiiiiiiiiis up guys???

I really like them. I don't watch every video because not every topic is interesting to me. But it's all well done, good entertainment, and I like knives.

Knife Banter... I very seldom look at U-tube videos other than ones that show me how to do something. Don't mind if folks use these videos for marketing purposes. I just would likely never see them.

They should put Austin on more....that guy loves knives and it shows...he seems like he loves that he gets to work with knives.

I have bought knives because of the info on the videos so they are productive.

Ben's lack of passion for knives shows thru though and probably not the best "face" of the company.

A lot of the "schtick" sayings seem like they copying Theo & Harris videos in the watch community.

Back