Hadn't done much leather work lately. Been tied up with a big knife batch that I'll be starting sheaths for soon. Whipped out a few projects last couple of evenings. Tw Rangeflap holsters. The roughout one was kinda a funny deal. The smooth out was the order but I screwed up the stitching grooves and the channel for the tooling. Literally tossed it on my use for welts stack. My compadre was in the shop and he says I'll take it. I says whadya mean. He says turn it inside out I'm a lefty. Well duh. So I built both at the same time. This belt if for a BF member. Got a flower carved one lined and ready to he stitched. And I showed Nichole how to make her first martingale/breast collar. We made this for in stock on the website for our Memorial Day weekend sale.