Whacha Been Up To......

Yeah even the specs on the Cobra 4 list 7/8" as max thickness it'll sew. Monsters gonna eat elbow more. Redesign?
Redesign would be key for a carry sheath and machine. For my bigger fatter blades I’ve already been thinking how to change for machine :) Gotta save those elbows lol, push-ups and gym already did theirs on em lol

Your post reminded me of the sheaths I started making when I was hand stitching..

Makael,

Is that a Buck knife Nighthawk I see there ??? I still have mine floating about somewhere.
Very nice :thumbsup: yup those are thick :D
I’ll be converting to a machine as soon as I can. The hand stitching can be fun, but slow and work on the hands.

Makael,

Is that a Buck knife Nighthawk I see there ??? I still have mine floating about somewhere.
Very nice :thumbsup: yup those are thick :D
I’ll be converting to a machine as soon as I can. The hand stitching can be fun, but slow and work on the hands.
Yes that's a Nighthawk. Cool knife.

Very nice all! Lots of great work getting shown here! Been out of the shop about 10 days or so with the holidays and family visiting. Will be out there for the first time today. Have a folder sheath to do, 3 or 4 holsters and two belts. Get that whipped out and a batch of knives to start. Now if I could only get George to wake up we could go somewhere:

hXi2Ieq.jpg

There we go:

zdIrban.jpg

Happy New Years from our outfit to yours:

ViCGU59.jpg

I like that folder knife!

It was a brand new Case Stockman. A guy was getting it from his family for Christmas. He had them ship it here first and I made the sheath for him.

4RHIjy8.jpg

Here's the other two holsters in that batch:

0p4ZEa1.jpg

WcMUB3g.jpg

Interestingly, even though they were two separate orders, they were both roughout and for the same gun, a Sig P938.

FbLbfsT.jpg

Interesting holding construction! Cool.

Constructive critisism: to my eye the holes are to large for the thread

Very cool. The copper rivet is a locking mechanism?

Helping my son put the first ride on this BIG colt. The horse I'm riding is huge at 17.1 hands.

S6Ic83J.png

He needs big tough horses. This is his place looking to the south. Lots of big rough and very steep country to cover:

fFrXg7H.png

Nichole has been build up some vest orders. this one went to a BF member. She kinda specializes in XL plus sizes. This one was a XXXL.

6vDhgV0.jpg

7EjLtaq.jpg

5jnZK8v.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, copper pin drop in at the choil of the knife. Keeping the blade in the sheath. The snap keeps the pin down. I've seen sheaths now and again like that but it wasn't clear on what I was looking at. Lol
Very cool. The copper rivet is a locking mechanism?

Helping my son put the first ride on this BIG colt. The horse I'm riding is huge at 17.1 hands.

S6Ic83J.png

He needs big tough horses. This is his place looking to the south. Lots of big rough and very steep country to cover:

fFrXg7H.png

Nichole has been build up some vest orders. this one went to a BF member. She kinda specializes in XL plus sizes. This one was a XXXL.

6vDhgV0.jpg

7EjLtaq.jpg

5jnZK8v.jpg

Back