Very cool my friend! Like that tooling!

Holster day around here. Six of em ready to ship:

X90VLqs.jpg

51a5Wam.jpg

p5SK0I0.jpg

MEjHB76.jpg

Thank you !!!!

Wow those look great !!!!!!

I like that leather knife too !! That one that you made ? The one I got from you gets used just about every day :)

Thank you !!!!

Wow those look great !!!!!!

I like that leather knife too !! That one that you made ? The one I got from you gets used just about every day :)
Thanks. That was like the third one I ever made. It’s Nichole’s. How the candles work out?

Looking good!

Got these pics from my son. Like to see how stuff is used in the real world and how it's holding up. Spudnik is gonna hang out for a while. Horsewright headstall, with engraved nickel silver buckle, (holding the bit in the horse's mouth) and split reins:

8W7IGzw.jpg

Am9j3Tj.jpg

And his Horsewright leggings, they've been through some stuff:

zjQAJpH.jpg

knI4TQp.jpg

fdGEV2J.jpg

Here's a few for the start of the year;

Benchmade Proper folder with one of my lanyards attached; I tried using a dremel drill stand thingy to drill some 1/16" drill bit holes but I don't care for the looks of it, could be the drill wasn't sharp enough??, the Buck sheath I didn't use it, just used my awl to get the holes through. All of these are hand stitched using the two needle style.

Used 4mm spacing and 1.2mm Ritza Tiger thread

IMG_0376 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Buck 110 with my Indian head embossing

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

a couple of slip sheaths for the Viper Hug folder, using some milled leather I picked up at the Tandy Leather store in Syracuse NY

it's a nice folder too, the burgundy sheath is mine, the saddle tan was ordered and shipped out recently;

G2

Last edited:
As always good to see working gear and it looks like having leggings on is far better than not having them on! A saving of your legs no doubt!
G2
Easier on the jeans too!

Finished up a batch of knives and sheaths:

RMipLEa.jpg

jIUvNFq.jpg

RztagwL.jpg

t1OJtCt.jpg

Here's a few for the start of the year;

Benchmade Proper folder with one of my lanyards attached; I tried using a dremel drill stand thingy to drill some 1/16" drill bit holes but I don't care for the looks of it, could be the drill wasn't sharp enough??, the Buck sheath I didn't use it, just used my awl to get the holes through. All of these are hand stitched using the two needle style.

Used 4mm spacing and 1.2mm Ritza Tiger thread

IMG_0376 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Buck 110 with my Indian head embossing

a couple of slip sheaths for the Viper Hug folder, using some milled leather I picked up at the Tandy Leather store in Syracuse NY

it's a nice folder too, the burgundy sheath is mine, the saddle tan was ordered and shipped out recently;

G2
Great work G2 and your pics always rock too!!

Back