Wharncliffe Delica - any interest? (Pics)

Thanks fellas, I find the Delica with some Wilkins D4 grips just fit my hand better.

I dyed my gray scales a dark green. I also forgot to do the backspacer but I actually like that it's still gray with the green. Can't wait til the Hap40 wharnie comes out, it's going to look so good with the dark green. Jazz you might be able to dye some lighter colored scales a golden rod like color.
IMAG0222.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG0220.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I got the "back in stock" email from the one decent online store in Canada, two minutes later it was bought and paid for. Should be here middle of the week, excited for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have a pair of carbon fiber scales that where looking for a delica 4!but should go nicely on this wharncliffe model,mine should be hear today and i will post photo when i get it put together,my 1 st wharncliffe blade.

i have a pair of carbon fiber scales that where looking for a delica 4!but should go nicely on this wharncliffe model,mine should be hear today and i will post photo when i get it put together,my 1 st wharncliffe blade.

Looking forward to those pics, man!

Contoured CF scales just arrived for my Jazz Delica. Man the ergos are already epic on the Delica, as you guys well know, but these ramped it up to a whole nother level. Once the HAP40 drops, I'll be putting that blade w/ these scales, and keeping the orange vg-10 as a super beater.
VRiqEM5.jpg

FEFQlj0.jpg

Have you guys ever seen the Michael Janich custom Enduras. Basically they are Enduras that he ground himself into wharncliffe shapes. Isn't the Kahr Delica kind of a wharncliffe already? So is this "Jazz Delica" going to become a production item we can purchase. I'd like to see a wharncliffed Endura or Delica with a wave, that would be friggin' awesome!!!!!

Lapedog - it is in production and you can purchase already.

Agatha audio - that looks excellent! Where'd you get them?

Hey Jazz, I found em on the bay - it's a guy named Aramis from Russia. If you search 'Delica custom scales' and scan for the seller/maker from the Russian Federation, you'll find em.

I'll buy a couple. Someday, this guy will need to retire. EDC for at least ten years:

Back