Wharncliffe Delica - any interest? (Pics)

I acn't make up my mind on which will be a better cutter, looks like it's both for me.

Any word on what color the handles are going to be? I see the black in the picture above, I thought I heard something about orange. Would be cool

Any word on what color the handles are going to be? I see the black in the picture above, I thought I heard something about orange. Would be cool
A while back Sal said the initial release will be VG10 steel with black FRN handle. I haven't heard anything official about any other colors.

He said it would start in black and VG10, then, if it's a good enough seller... who knows. I'd like goldenrod yellow. I do set the knife down at work and it's hard to see sometimes.

Sounds good. I think black is the one color I'm actually missing right now. I can't wait for this one

It's in preorder on KnifeCenter.

I don't know if I'm the first to put in my order, but I did just submit a preorder. I'm so excited!

I thought this would only be in a plain edge (not sure why though :eek:), but it looks like there is a serrated version as well. :thumbup:

Since Sal just sent Jazz a PE & SE with a note of thanks etched on the blades my guess is they're getting ready to drop.

DBC09B15-6DF6-46D6-B571-4BA7457A81E3_zpsc1wabx15.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

8F0ACB2C-96E9-403A-AC60-F9A218257A49_zps9u1fcqy7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

They're well worth the wait. I can't decide if I want to scratch these up or not. Either way, I need 2 more as soon as I see them out. Thanks again, Sal and Eric. :)

Those look awesome man. Congrats on reviewing them. I think I would put those in the safe and buy a user as soon as they come out.

Dude, Those were made for you. The rest are made to be used. You are know a part of spyderco history and those are artifacts. Congrats.

Now, how long till Superblue and Hap40??? Muahaha. ;). Can't wait to pick one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back