What’s a fair price TGLB?

pics ? :)

hlBXVkN.jpg

gbXliYT.jpg

u2hklqT.jpg

SDUaxJA.jpg

TnhBijH.jpg

Just noticed a BIG finish TG14 sold for $475. I saw one go maybe 6 months ago for close to $800...

4-500... kidding me? More like 900+ frick knifehunter sells them on ebay for $1150 within 3-4hrs of posting

No, no. I see it different.

Knifehunter tries to sell one on ebay for 935 USD without a sheath. Only a naked blade.

Within 3-4hrs of posting? No, no. It is free for more than a half year, and no one takes it.

I know, because I check it nearly every day. Of course I 'd like to grab one.

Yes, it is a great blade, the best for me, but I think above 900 USD is too expensive.

I think the real price of a new TGLB is about 550-700 USD without a sheath, and depends on the coating, colour, handle material.

They are up there but I was generally talking about a full convex like the Sar-4 above. I'm thinking maybe only the early TG's without the fuller had the full convex blade. I wonder what one of these would run today, anybody got any pics.

They are up there but I was generally talking about a full convex like the Sar-4 above. I'm thinking maybe only the early TG's without the fuller had the full convex blade. I wonder what one of these would run today, anybody got any pics.

d - do you mean without LB treatment or fuller? I thought the only TG's without fuller were TG14's.

I would love to see a TG without fuller other than the TG14!

Not nit-picking, just wondering if there is something really cool out there I have not even heard about yet...

No nothing to get exited for, I guess maybe it was an early TG that had a full convex on the entire blade. Maybe a vendor or someone worked one over I'm not sure. It looked like it had tiger hide slabs with a nice satin convexed blade on it if I remember correctly. It seem to remind me of a Sar series type blade grind. Maybe someone will pop up with something like I mentioned, Oh Sorry Op for not staying on the main topic...price.

d - do you mean without LB treatment or fuller? I thought the only TG's without fuller were TG14's.

I would love to see a TG without fuller other than the TG14!

Not nit-picking, just wondering if there is something really cool out there I have not even heard about yet...

Back