What’s your go-to dog walking carry? Let’s see some pics!

Walking our little Honey is usually an early morning or bedtime thing. Due to lack of visibility: I just carry my .45 ACP.
But that's actually for another discussion in another forum.

I love this thread! Thank you all! We walk our 2 awesome Aussies (10 and 2yo) every night here in north Texas. Bobcats, coyotes and like many posters have stated, brain dead humans wo control of their large dogs are our risks. Carry a pm2 in the running shorts and an HK45c. Wife carries poop bags!🤣

If something goes, "Bump in the night": who will fill the bags that she carries?

I used the scissors on my SAK to cut burrs from my wife's dog. Otherwise, I didn't really need a knife while walking the dog.

I'd have a big stick, pepper spray and a handgun.
Realistically, I don't see getting in a knife fight under those circumstances as a practical solution although I do carry one for everyday uses..

Usually this pistol, and one or both of these fixed blades.
qgqeN55.jpg

Typically its a setup similar to this. Snakes, coyotes, and generic being out in the woods with the pups keeps us all on our toes.

6530f2541081b6b7def9ee7a61c134d814008b66.jpg

The below are my two feral dogs, we "adopted" them, and slowly but steadily they have adopted us in return and joined our larger pack.

My wife wanted to get them DNA tested, and they ended up 3/4 GSD, and 1/4 Border Collie. Smart pups and boundless energy. They are walked using the quads, and they race along at 30mph without any trouble. They enjoy eating veggies, birds, snakes, toads, frogs, lizards, rabbits, ducks, and fish. They wade into ponds and wait in the reeds, then grab aquatic snacks.

7c1b1f8a691d8749a43279ab34dfdb84d19fcfdb.jpg
Beautiful partners you got there...
and an interesting diet :)
The one on the right reminds me of one
of the two that I lost :(
B.T.B.

Back