WHAT A WEEK........Drink advice needed.

Maybe I will too, something to kick this sinus infection out of me. Moonshine?

Moonshine is sure to kick the butt of anything that is ailing you. :cool: I think I feel a cold coming on, now that you mention it. ;)

If you are looking to escape reality quickly, then there is no better than a REAL Long Island Iced Tea. Not the Kool Ade they sell at Red Lobster etc, but an honest to goodness, home mixed from your own bottles LiiT. Get Liit.

Ingredients:

1/2 oz triple sec
1/2 oz light rum
1/2 oz gin
1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz tequila
1 oz sour mix
Cola
Lemon wedge for garnish

Preparation:

Pour the spirits and sour mix into a tall glass with ice.
Stir well or shake.
Top the glass off with a splash of Cherry cola.
Garnish with the lemon wedge.

You can mix them up in advance - just use parts instead of ounces - 1 part tequila, two parts sours etc. ....

mqqn

The Long Island (pre mix also but use Cherry Coke) is my go to for fast and heavy drinking. (No kids around and we have a baby sitter)
Crow and diet coke most of time.

Some HOT red or green chili here in NM will clear you up quick. We do straight chili not a stew so it is concentrated.

Moonshine is sure to kick the butt of anything that is ailing you. :cool: I think I feel a cold coming on, now that you mention it. ;)

Yeah it has vitamins or something in it and if it doesn't just put an orange in it!

Whiskey, honey and cayenne pepper works everytime. Well, it may not work, but after a few of them you don't care about your sinus infection.

Garth

Yeah it has vitamins or something in it and if it doesn't just put an orange in it!

I've learned that any type of fruit added to moonshine is enough vitamins to help cure whatever is wrong with you at the time. :thumbup:

Some HOT red or green chili here in NM will clear you up quick. We do straight chili not a stew so it is concentrated.

I think a simple jalapeno might work, I don't have much of a spicy food tolerance. Chili sounds delish tho!

Back