What about a Micarta Monday? Traditional knives only, please!

Lets see those micarta handled traditional knives. Bring on the micarta handled fixed blades too!

Last edited:
Good idea but it might be wise to broaden this to include fixed blades too, more of them!

Glenn, what knife is that? I've been looking for a sheepsfoot/caplifter combo and the spike is just icing on the cake. I don't know if I've seen a marlin spike with a bottle opener before.

I love a good micarta slippie, they make great users. I like them both in shadow and bolstered, but for EDC I find a good micarta shadow to be perfect in its simplicity.

5c6343c3-fc9c-40a8-b3dd-290f1190e320.jpg

At the risk of everyone getting tired of me posting this build, here's a clasp/rigger knife I modded with micarta covers.

This is the first time I've seen this knife. That is a pretty awesome mod. Big change and quite classy. :thumbup:

I lucked into this GEC #48 in Red Linen Micarta recently on collectorknives. Made in 2014 from 2011 blade. Stamped 488111. The red is a bit stronger in the sunlight. I'm a wood or bone fan, but this stuff is nice.

Yes, it looks well on that pattern.

Since it's no longer Monday, my pix will have to wait till next week.....

Thanks, Will

Böker beauty steel with brown micarta handle.

4VUqENJV8Bs-rrSmd_Al0fL2k-uIsHoWdQ9GYQsbVYg=w1357-h766-no

And a Blind Horse Knives Bushbaby (brown linen micarta) next to a Case full sized trapper.

PC120042.JPG

Here is my contribution. It is not nearly as nice as the knives posted here but it is a micarta handled knife.

Back