What are these worth?

I have four knives that I'd like to sell, but I've been away from the knife market for too long and I don't know what constitutes reasonable pricing for them. I have:
  1. ZDP-189 Endura
  2. VG-10 Delica
  3. Kershaw Junkyard Dog 2.2 (Blem)
  4. ZT 0350TS (Blem)
All are lightly used, but used nonetheless. Pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/ZqJWHnx

Can anyone offer some general estimates for what I can expect for these? I apologize if this is the wrong section for this question. Thanks!

The JYD is discoed and should be of interest for the Kershaw fans. Ive got one and quite like it.
I see used Delicas go for around the 45-50 mark depending on generation/condition.
Enduras a tad more expensive, that being in ZDP. Again depending on generation/condition.
The ZT I dont know what goes for, as I havent followed the ZT prices.

Seems a tad high to me, especially considering the JYD and ZT are blems. But whatever the market will bear...

Agree. Also I would not pay for saber grind as much as for FFG, on spyderco folders.

Reactions: Mo2
Man, I wish the JYD had a tip up option. I wouldn't pay more than $85 for a used blem though, discoed or not. Blems don't get much love. 5 years ago I paid $80 for my first ZT, 0350TS blem that was lightly used.

I also wish my Endura was FFG. Any consensus on what the two blems are worth? It's been so long I can't even remember what I paid for them.

Way too high. Those top two are blems and used. No more than $100 each. The Spydercos are not in the most desirable configuration. Take $10-15 off.
I have never seen a zdp189 endura for 60?
What you are talking about on the others,would be great bargains,fwiw I strongly support great knife deals:D

I think I'll need to buy more knives, to hone my appraisal skills,
to the others that posted let me know when you post in the sales page :D

I have never seen a zdp189 endura for 60?
What you are talking about on the others,would be great bargains,fwiw I strongly support great knife deals:D
In that configuration and condition $65 is not unrealistic.

As for the others, see what everyone else is saying.

Thanks for the advice on these! Most have been sold with the help of y'all. I have a few more knives that I'd like some advice on for valuation, so is the "General Knife Discussion" the right place for it? Or does it belong somewhere else?

I think there is a sticky on not asking “what’s this knife worth?” I think the rule is to prevent non paying members from brokering deals. You’re gold level so it wouldn’t apply to you,(I think), but I haven’t seen many other what’s it worth threads so I don’t know where the best place is to post it.

You could try a search in the exchange forum and see if similar knives are,or have recently been listed. The asking prices are frequently deleted after they are sold but not always

I would ask $80 on the zdp endura. Don’t know about blems, but take $10-15 off retail for the delica if it isn’t used hard.

Back