What are you watching & why? (splain)

YMMV:

Started watching Hunters on Amazon Prime last night. The casting of Al Pacino was a big draw for me but alas I think that this one's a dud :( The pilot episode was like 1.5 hours long so I had then thought that maybe it was just a feature film as opposed to a series! Anyway, meh and I think that I will not continue. Just for fun I also checked the online reviews after I watched the pilot to see if there was something I had not picked up on and the reviews are also putrid.

Babylon Berlin will be back on Netflix for it's season 3. I watched the first 2 seasons in German with English subs and I liked it when I got into it. Admittedly it's not for everyone, but I quite like it.

YMMV:

Started watching Hunters on Amazon Prime last night. The casting of Al Pacino was a big draw for me but alas I think that this one's a dud :( The pilot episode was like 1.5 hours long so I had then thought that maybe it was just a feature film as opposed to a series! Anyway, meh and I think that I will not continue. Just for fun I also checked the online reviews after I watched the pilot to see if there was something I had not picked up on and the reviews are also putrid.

Babylon Berlin will be back on Netflix for it's season 3. I watched the first 2 seasons in German with English subs and I liked it when I got into it. Admittedly it's not for everyone, but I quite like it.

I watched the first 2 episodes last night. Accents are a bit much for me but the production value is high. I enjoyed it

Just for you my Brit friend, I may watch one more episode to see what that nut-job young Nazi is gonna get cup to ;)

I skipped over Altered Carbon so I may give that one a try too :)

Altered Carbon looks amazing. Very well done sci-fi visually. The story is a bit generic detective drama but its overall good.

i'll watch more Hunters tonight. The Nazi boy is a proper wrong'un

Better Call Saul will start off its 5th season later on tonight on AMC here in the U.S. I think that it's scheduled for 10/9 Central but best to check on your own if a fan and have AMC.

On a related note, Aaron Paul who played Jesse Pinkman in Breaking Bad and in El Camino is casted in the 3rd season of West World which will start the season on March 15th. I watched a preview of WW-S3 on HBO last night and it looked great :thumbsup:

The Rock.

Because breaking into Alcatraz to stop poison missile strikes on San Fran Sisco is a job for Nicholas Cage AND Sean Connery.

Also

"Losers whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."

Back