What are you watching & why? (splain)

Yeah not expecting too much, but going to try it too
It’s actually decent, well at least I think so lol :) They get into the history and previous treasure hunters that have looked. Season 2 ep 1&2 keep pace with season 1. So I’ll finish it out :)

Upload on Amazon Prime:

Upload definitely has that Black Mirror (Netflix) vibe to it in terms of life (or rather afterlife in Upload) in the future combined with the dizzying pace of technological changes. If you stick with it, you will find it interesting and engaging if this kind of synopsis is your kinda thing. It is not only funny at times with familiarly jabs and references but there is also a murderer / mystery story in this goofy series.

The viewers’ reviews are also good on this series.

Upload on Amazon Prime:

Upload definitely has that Black Mirror (Netflix) vibe to it in terms of life (or rather afterlife in Upload) in the future combined with the dizzying pace of technological changes. If you stick with it, you will find it interesting and engaging if this kind of synopsis is your kinda thing. It is not only funny at times with familiarly jabs and references but there is also a murderer / mystery story in this goofy series.

The viewers’ reviews are also good on this series.

I think I'll give this a go today. Although.....I did start Hollywood after you mentioned it. The wife walked in mid way through and I had to explain why I was watching two men have 'happy' time so graphically

I once met Sam J Jones of Flash Gordon fame. He had just starred in Ted so I mentioned that myself and the kids had thought it was a funny movie.
He was not impressed the kids had seen Ted, and he wasn't shy about telling me so.
I'm now firmly team Ming

Back