What are you watching & why? (splain)

I noted that the new series of Marcella (pronounced Marchella) is now ready for streaming on Netflix.

I'm still wrapped up in Outlander but after I'm done with S1 / S2 / S3 on Netflix, I will have to switch to Starz for S4 & S5. Outlander is both farfetched and outlandish but I like it because I'm a soppy ol' fella ;)

I think that because of COVID-19, some of our favorite series may not be back again till 2022 :eek:

Watching History Channel's "Alone". I started off with Season 6, which was awesome. Now finishing Season 1, which was not nearly as good.

Still watching Billions as they come out.

Space Force was ok, if a bit forced in comedy.

"We" rewatched Friends, which lead us to "Man with a Plan", which is actually funny. Matt LeBlanc plays the same character in a sense.

Dead Still is ok. Crime series with the advent of photography.

I broke my left index finger, so I have had a lot of time on my hands, but it keeps slipping through my left. Just can't get a grip (hue hue hue)

Two days to go for Artemis Fowl !!!!!!!!!!:D:p

Yup just a big kid at heart lol

I watched this. Disappointed. Have you seen it yet?

Space force was a bit cringey. I watched it all and would watch another season. But I was slightly embarrassed for all involved whilst watching it.

Finished Bosch season 7. I like this show, and character, a lot. I'll miss it once it's gone. (But like how I felt after Justified ended)

Finally saw What we do in the shadows series. It's funny. Now I need to watch the film

I watched this. Disappointed. Have you seen it yet?

Space force was a bit cringey. I watched it all and would watch another season. But I was slightly embarrassed for all involved whilst watching it.

Finished Bosch season 7. I like this show, and character, a lot. I'll miss it once it's gone. (But like how I felt after Justified ended)

Finally saw What we do in the shadows series. It's funny. Now I need to watch the film

I didn’t get to watch Artimis Fowl yet :-(
I’ll have to binge watch that and Space Force.

Yellowstone is back Sunday :) :)

DARK S3 is debuting on Netflix on this Saturday 6/27. TBT, I didn't really pay much attention to S2, so it was kinda very meandering for me and my little brain. I may have to go back and watch at least S2 again but I don't even remember much now about S1, LOL :rolleyes:

I'm in a nostalgic phase...Perry Mason reruns...same formula every episode...strangely comforting in this time frame when nothing is certain.

I'm also regularly watching "The Alfred Hitchcock Hour" as a sort of pre-bed tranquilizer. ;)

But last nite's episode was fairly riveting-- it was entitled "Diagnosis: Danger!" It was about a musician who bought a cowhide bongo from a street vendor and the hide was contaminated with Anthrax!

Anyways, it a triggered a small pandemic <oxymoron?:confused:> in Los Angeles.

It was eerie how the episode mirrored what we have currently. In particular one scene stood out where the idealistic young epidemiologist wanted to immediately contact the papers and publish the warning to the public health while the grizzled head of the Health Department head admin. stepped in and kept it under the radar so as not to wreck California's cattle ranches and put a run on penicillin and cause widespread chaos.

I wondered if the network planned airing this episode, at this point in time, on purpose? o_O

bf01590cfe17a2928f972ee71d314ba9.jpg

Back