What are you watching & why? (splain)

Pulled out The Shield box set for the long weekend...Vic Mackey and the boys are good stuff!
We loaned out the boxed set many years ago and it came back with the first two disks missing:mad::mad:

I have started watching ZeroZeroZero on Amazon Prime which I'm really enjoying. If you are also into watching narco themed series and have already exhausted the original Narcos and the then Narcos Mexico 1 & 2 on Netflix, them maybe this one is also for you to watch. Be forewarned that since the events mainly transpire in 3 different countries (more actually with the sub-plots) there are at least 3 languages and dialects (English, Italian and Hispanic-Spanish) so there will be sub-titles whether you like it or not. In some of the darker scenes, it was hard for me to make sense of the subs!

All that said, currently there's nothing coming close to to the production value and acting of Perry Mason on HBO because when the good ol' Home Box Office comes up with a great one, they really hit it outta park as opposed to many originals on Netflix and Amazon. Just my 2Cs.

Back