What are you watching & why? (splain)

I've started watching Mr. Robot through my Amazon Prime because I don't have USA Network. I don't have a vast array of network TV or network cable available to me because I elected Spectrum's a la carte menu of 10 channels plus free local ones on their streaming pilot program from last year.

Anyway, it has been interesting so I will continue till I feel that it has reached Jumping the Shark territory for my simple brain (this kinda stuff can at times border JTS very easily by becoming way too clever for its own good). I still see Rami Malek much more as Freddie Mercury than a phenom hacker though!

The first season was the best I've watched them all but they need to finish it up and give it a proper ending. I thought he was good as Freddie Mercury but I didn't think it was Oscar worthy considering all the one's that didn't win over years that were more worthy
I've started watching Mr. Robot through my Amazon Prime because I don't have USA Network. I don't have a vast array of network TV or network cable available to me because I elected Spectrum's a la carte menu of 10 channels plus free local ones on their streaming pilot program from last year.

Anyway, it has been interesting so I will continue till I feel that it has reached Jumping the Shark territory for my simple brain (this kinda stuff can at times border JTS very easily by becoming way too clever for its own good). I still see Rami Malek much more as Freddie Mercury than a phenom hacker though!
. But just my opinion.

The first season was the best I've watched them all but they need to finish it up and give it a proper ending. I thought he was good as Freddie Mercury but I didn't think it was Oscar worthy considering all the one's that didn't win over years that were more worthy

. But just my opinion.

5 episodes into the 1st season and I think that I may be ready to give up if the 1st season is supposed to be the best one :D

I gave up on mr. Robot around then. I'm currently 4 episodes in to Sneaky Pete. Enjoyable so far

I really enjoyed Sneaky Pete's S1 with Bryan Cranston as the villain. Thereafter I found S2 not as good as S1 but still enjoyable and then S3 just getting monotonous and tiresome, at least for my tastes. I would still recommend watching it and highly recommend S1.

I really enjoyed Sneaky Pete's S1 with Bryan Cranston as the villain. Thereafter I found S2 not as good as S1 but still enjoyable and then S3 just getting monotonous and tiresome, at least for my tastes. I would still recommend watching it and highly recommend S1.

Ok thank you that's reassuring I shall continue. If you're not going to continue with mr. Robot what's next?

Ok thank you that's reassuring I shall continue. If you're not going to continue with mr. Robot what's next?

I've been mulling over whether to get into Downton Abbey or not. Yup, I'm one of those who has never watched any of this classic BBC show :eek: That said, I actually prefer documentaries and I often flip between Amazon, Curiosity & Netti to settle on the kinda docu shows done by the likes of BBC and PBS-NOVA.

I've been mulling over whether to get into Downton Abbey or not. Yup, I'm one of those who has never watched any of this classic BBC show :eek: That said, I actually prefer documentaries and I often flip between Amazon, Curiosity & Netti to settle on the kinda docu shows done by the likes of BBC and PBS-NOVA.

Downton abbey is obviously huge over here and I'm sure it's good but I've never seen any if it.

Downton abbey is obviously huge over here and I'm sure it's good but I've never seen any if it.

After watching El Camino, I have a craving for Better Call Saul. I've actually watched S1 thru S3 on Netflix but S4 will not debut on Netti till next year here in the US; probably not till a month or so before S5 debuts on AMC.

I may splurge the $1.99 per episode to watch it on Amazon Prime but then again, how will I be able to afford my CPK fix if I go extravagant and actually spend $ on TV episodes?! :confused: :p :D

After watching El Camino, I have a craving for Better Call Saul. I've actually watched S1 thru S3 on Netflix but S4 will not debut on Netti till next year here in the US; probably not till a month or so before S5 debuts on AMC.

I may splurge the $1.99 per episode to watch it on Amazon Prime but then again, how will I be able to afford my CPK fix if I go extravagant and actually spend $ on TV episodes?! :confused: :p :D

I'm ashamed to say I haven't seen much of breaking bad. Unfortunately the missus started it with me which meant I had to wait for her to be available. I think I stopped on season 2. I'm going to have to watch it, then better call saul. Or should i watch El Camino first to get me in the zone, Maybe it wouldn't make sense?

I'm ashamed to say I haven't seen much of breaking bad. Unfortunately the missus started it with me which meant I had to wait for her to be available. I think I stopped on season 2. I'm going to have to watch it, then better call saul. Or should i watch El Camino first to get me in the zone, Maybe it wouldn't make sense?

Nah, you must absolutely watch El Camino LAST after you're all done with BB. Better Call Saul is a prequel to BB and it is still a live series, so you can wait to watch that one down the road :)

Never finished BB, I got to the 5th Season and stopped, too busy at home just never returned still have the dvd's but Netflix is handier. I'll do a catchup after Peaky Blinders . Downton Abbey just annoys me even on the tv I'll change a channel if it comes on.

Back