What are your 3 favorite Swiss Army Knives?

Fieldmaster

Climber

Classic (not the most useful due to its size, but it goes everywhere with me, even through a courthouse security checkpoint)

#1 is the Farmer for me.

#2 is the Classic with Sta Glow scales,lol yeah I'm known to loose my keys!:eek::eek:

#3 is yet to be discovered.:)

I love all my Vics. Hard to pick just three. I guess I would pick my Super Tinker, Electricians Plus, Farmer
3favs_zps3a8ac08a.jpg

I just got a Cyber tool 29 :cool: (sorry no pic) so might have to bump the Farmer from my list.:upset:

Alox Money Clip
Executive
Classic

I really like the money clip, I don't really use it for the blade though, the executive makes a great people friendly and useful knife as well and the classic is well, a classic lol. I have one in every tool box I own, they're in random drawers probably too. They're handy when you need tweezers or something and don't feel like going to the bathroom and digging out a pair or are out and whatnot. Also a great people friendly blade and now TSA approved, along with my other two choices actually.

1. Classic - always on my keys, looking forward to April 25!
2. Tinker - All the tool I need
3. Bantam - So pocketable!

No love for the Craftsman? I'll be the 1st. That and the Super Tinker and Deluxe Tinker or Fieldmaster.

Mine are all alox...

1. Victorinox Vagabond

FtBF6Sb.jpg

2. Victorinox Cadet

3. Victorinox Farmer

1 - My first Victorinox and EDC for over 12 years - the Cybertool 34
2 - My lightweight alternative carry - Victorinox Rambler
3 - Hmmm, maybe my Farmer, that's a real nice SAK.

Honorable mention - OHT with plain edge blade.

Tinker, wenger si, and spartan. Always have a classic on my keys though, use it mostly for the toothpick.

1) Alox Bantam -- vanishes in my pocket, but still a big enough blade, bottle opener and screwdriver for EDC.
2) Manager -- great on a keychain, I like the pen instead of the classic toothpick
3) One Handed Trekker -- love the large saw and blade when outdoors

Back