What are your favorite knife movies

Speaking of "Exposure"....I ordered a used VHS from Amazon the other night. It was listed in good condition so hopefully there won't be any problems. Now I just have to pull my VHS player out of mothballs. I'm looking forward to watching this movie. I'm also going to look into getting it copied to DVD format.

The man from nowhere has a great fight scene toward the end with knives.

Edit: sonofabitch Someone beat me. I dont know anybody else who has seen that movie but I loved it.

The man from nowhere has a great fight scene toward the end with knives.

Edit: sonofabitch Someone beat me. I dont know anybody else who has seen that movie but I loved it.

I have to confess to only watching the end knife fight on Youtube. But I'd like to see the whole movie. Is it available somewhere?

Quote-Speaking of "Exposure"....I ordered a used VHS from Amazon the other night. It was listed in good condition so hopefully there won't be any problems. Now I just have to pull my VHS player out of mothballs. I'm looking forward to watching this movie. I'm also going to look into getting it copied to DVD format.

Johnny-

If you get that to burn, I will buy a copy from you and pay shipping. :thumbup:

Last edited:
The Man from Nowhere ...[/url]

Saw the movie a while back, for knife scenes- it's up there.
  • Eastern Promises was pretty cool, too.
  • Book of Eli- awesome cinematography in the shadow knife fight.
  • Kill Zone, another imported knife scene worth noting.
  • And of course the classic, Croc Dundee.

film: Rambo (all of them)
Rambo-Knife.jpg

TV serie: Lost
[video=youtube;nlGaTJbzlxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlGaTJbzlxs[/video]

Jeremiah Johnson, the Hunted, the Expendables, and of course Young Guns...Lou Diamond Phillips is bad mo fo with his knives. And for most of us knife heads, First Blood is a movie where his knife is used to open cans of black power, make traps and spears, kill a boar and even cut some dirty old material to fashion a shirt/poncho out of. That flick not only created an entire knife style and culture but it showed the true utilitarian ability of a good knife.

And how could I forget Gangs of New York!! I wanted to list the Patriot but that focuses more on the tomahawk than his knife. Does Michael Meyers count?:rolleyes:

The knife fights in "I Saw The Devil" and particularly the one in the car.

The Peter Coyote film which has been mentioned-the fights lack some realism but as a knife flick it does well.

Good use of knives and a multi tool in "The Hurt Locker".

tipoc

Back