What are your Favorite Military models/sprints/exclusives?

The stock Military in S30V is (in my humble opinion) an awesome knife to start with. What are some of your favorite versions? I have a KW exclusive in Ti/CF with S90V I really like. Tough choice between that and two other exclusives I own. I know some of you guys have many Millies in your collection.

20180404_201850.jpg

I only have one that's original. The BHQ Jade M4. It's awesome though. So I think I'll leave it original.
I have three other blade swaps.

The perfect Military that does not exist? Fluted Titanium with CTS 204P. Cruwear is runner up but I already have one . :cool:

Anything with M390/S110V/S90V/CTS 204P all rate among my favorite. Carbon fiber scales don't hurt either...:D

I only have one that's original. The BHQ Jade M4. It's awesome though. So I think I'll leave it original.
I have three other blade swaps.

The perfect Military that does not exist? Fluted Titanium with CTS 204P. Cruwear is runner up but I already have one . :cool:
I wonder if the Millie is one of the most "blade swapped" Spydies out there.

I wonder if the Millie is one of the most "blade swapped" Spydies out there.

I say, yes...:p. The previous owner of the KW exclusive in my picture swapped the 204P blade onto his KW S90V frame and sold the S90V blade with the Green exclusive. I bought it, swapped the S90V blade onto my fluted Millie and the new S30V blade onto the Green Millie for a daily user.

20180420_215441-1.jpg 20180407_221646~2.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing picture ! Someone's got time on his hands, and a lot of milis :)
My favorites: Cruwear!!! Second is S90V/CF. I like the M4 a lot too (for the steel, not the color).

One that I have tried to purchase several times but keep missing out on is the 440. Really like the CF M4 but lately have had a hard time kicking the 52100 back to the box. I was told by my wife not to buy any more so I ordered the s90 the other day.

One that I have tried to purchase several times but keep missing out on is the 440. Really like the CF M4 but lately have had a hard time kicking the 52100 back to the box. I was told by my wife not to buy any more so I ordered the s90 the other day.

I like the way you operate...:):D

The s90 will put me up to around 11-12 militaries. I'd like to call it quits, but it really is the ultimate in folding knives for me. Along with the Para, Stretch, Endura, Manix, etc., etc., etc.

I only have one Military now and it is my favorite, or I wouldn’t have sold my others. That would be the KW CF/Ti S90V exclusive.

I just recently purchased a "C36CFTIP Ti Military, 4" CPM-S90V Plain Blade, Carbon Fiber/Titanium Handle with R.I.L Lock, Knifeworks Exclusive" here on the forum, and I am seriously impressed. The quality for the $$$ puts a smile on my face. Needless to say I'm hooked and keeping my eyes open for another Millie variation.

I really like my S110V blade swapped S90V KW exclusive, but my true favorites are the liner lock CF sprints from a decade or so ago. I USED to have quite a few of them.

I don’t have quite the same collection, but I do have a s110v fluted titanium and an old s90v CF sprint.

The KW exclusive CTS-204P version is my favorite.

Same here. Mine has been carried every day for the past four months.

That may change if another sprint/exclusive in full g10/carbon fiber in an interesting stainless comes out.

Not a fan of Ti.

The dark green CTS-204P KW exclusive has got to be it for me.

But the brown CTS-XHP is a grail, I have yet to get my hands on mine. CPM-Cruwear is also a possibility.

I don’t have quite the same collection, but I do have a s110v fluted titanium and an old s90v CF sprint.

That is what I was going to put together when the S90V came up in the exchange, so that is the swap I made. I had 2 fluted Millies, but traded one away for a CF Manix XL S90V.

My by-far favorites are the two KW hybrids (CPM-M4/Ti+G10; S90V/Ti+CF). I find the RIL version easier to unlock than the LL versions, and I like the weight and balance of the half-TI version. I swapped the M4 blade for an M390 blade, and swapped the black scale for an orange scale.

Back