What brand do you own most of?

Spyderco by a huge gap, maybe 50? But who's counting.
I have about two or three of others. ESEE, Benchmade, Microtech, Emerson, Protech.

Spyderco,Kershaw & Case are about equal,give or take one or two.

My point is my next order is going to include a Spyderco in it. I really wanted the KW sprint of 800 (if you can call that a sprint) of the Para 2 dark green handles. But by the time I saw it, they were all sold. I am going to look for a sprint Para 2 and EDC it.

Spyderco's the only brand that I genuinely like to collect. All my knives serve a purpose, and I don't really have duplicates, but Spyderco is the lone exception. I love their sprints and all their different designs, so I like to switch out my EDC every once in a while with another model. Spyderco was the first time that I held a knife in my hand and was legitimately surprised at how nice it felt.

Microtechs...unfortunately.
Mini Socom:thumbup:
LUDT:thumbup:
Troodon(broke:thumbdn:
Scarab(broke):thumbdn:
Scarab #2:thumbup:
UMS:thumbup:

Way to many Spydies ~~ then Buck 110's & 112's (Bolsters Engraved and File work on a "few" of them) lol ~~ and last but not least my "few" Custom
Knives**<<<< to many of those also.!** Ya think I have a problem.?

Great Eastern, followed by pre-'70s Case and pre-WWII Remington.

Hinderer - not nearly the collection I would like though. Grayman on the way I'm thinking could challenge the current crew??

Back