What Brand of Shoes/Boots Do You Wear?

Thorogood is all I wear. Most comfortable boot I’ve ever owned. Have almost ten pair and rotate them all. American made with a great warranty. I wear the pull ons for work and the moc toe lace ups for non work. Hard to beat in comfort. Between the wedge sole and the defined heel I’m not real sure which is more comfortable. I rotate them depending on what I’ll be doing that day at work. Highly recommend

John Varvatos; Frye; and Thursday boots. All day, everyday. The Wolverine 1000 miles are next. I have to see if they live up to the hype.

Danner and Asolo are my favs. Tried them all as I used to work at REI a long time ago. My narrow size 12 feet are hard to fit.

ASICS, Brooks: warm/dry weather
Tecnica boots, cold/wet weather
North face boots: snow

Crockett & Jones Chelsea Boots.

My foot size changed when I was in my forties. I finally realized I needed a last made but was lucky to find one that could have been made for me. That and the lack of laces sold me as I was traveling a lot. I’ve been wearing them ever since. Nikes fill in for long walks, and Le Chameau Wellingtons for yard work, field hikes and hunting.

Back