What Buck are you carrying today?

ScottK

Gold Member
Platinum Member
With respect to the similar threads in other areas of the forum, let's see what you are actually carrying and using today.

For me, it's my trusty little 55.

36f23e61d6a1a17a027ef9d42892a019.jpg

Last edited:
No picture, but a 55 as well. I've only had it a couple of weeks and really like it!

The 286 Bantam (on top) for the past few days while fishing. I used it to retrieve my fishing line and rig from a hanging tree branch by pulling the branch down with my left hand and then pulling my 286 out of my pocket, opening it with one hand and cutting through the 1/2 inch branch like butter. Problem solved. Later it cleaned my 19" Brownie. And it stood guard during a creek-side spat I did not care to engage in. I'm pretty happy with the size and weight and usefulness of this knife. :thumbup: :thumbup:

BuckBantam_zps8ddoug8z.jpg

19%2Binch%2BBrownie_zpsmbaalso8.jpeg

Last edited:
I posted an older picture of my EDC yesterday before any patina.
Here is what it looks like today....and I am carrying it again today. :)
It got a warm vinegar bath a couple months ago.

I love the weight and feel of a standard 110 and the pocket clip makes it a perfect EDC for me.

I don't have a real good picture of it, but my current EDC is Buck's 722 Spitfire. It's a nice knife. I haven't used it a whole lot, but it's still pretty sharp. Only thing I'm not too fond of is the drop point blade. I've come to like the clip points of my 112 and 110 better. I've really come to like thumb holes over thumb studs. I find myself wanting to open the 112 and 110 like I do the 722. The 722 really is a nice knife.

Back