What Buck are you carrying today?

Nice knife, I do love my fingergrooved 112. Is that one of the newer ones with ebony grips. I couldn’t make out the date code.

Yes sir, that's ebony. That 112 is one of the nicest I've ever gotten from Buck. Solid lock up, perfect bevels, great looking wood...it's definitely a favorite. Thanks for the compliment my friend...

I really like my 'Racer' 110..The textured handle feels more secure in my hand since the neuropathy/carpal tunnel has effected my right hand so badly. Since I feel sorta guilty NOT using a 112 I decided today to dig into my Buck bag and find one of my 112 LT's I had saved for display and try that. I do have a few Stag or Elk handled 112's that have a great feel and texture but are heavier than the 110 Racer. With the way my hand is now a lightweight rough textured auto with a rubberized grippy feel would be perfect. But nobody makes anything like that.

Makael I always thought of the Mayo Bucks as 'a 'Gentleman's' tactical knife. Very nice one!

These two could be similar in many aspects, with drop-point and clip-point blades :)
v2Hf1HM.jpg

Back