What Buck are you carrying today?

Wife and I have taken several woods-walks lately (we live near the Croatan National Forest on the NC coast) - I’ve been carrying my Buck 501. This one has a small leather sheath (miniature 110 style) that is nice for keeping my pocket available for other stuff when woods-walking. I’ve got a Buck 503 that I’m wanting to pocket carry, but it’s still new after 35+ years so at this point it remains in the box it came in. OH

Croatan-Forest-footbridge.jpg

Buck-501-Esquire.jpg

Wife and I have taken several woods-walks lately (we live near the Croatan National Forest on the NC coast) - I’ve been carrying my Buck 501. This one has a small leather sheath (miniature 110 style) that is nice for keeping my pocket available for other stuff when woods-walking. I’ve got a Buck 503 that I’m wanting to pocket carry, but it’s still new after 35+ years so at this point it remains in the box it came in. OH

Croatan-Forest-footbridge.jpg

Buck-501-Esquire.jpg

Ive been wanting one of those. Haven't decided black linen or green micarta yet? Yours looks good!

Thanks Boxer! This is an old one, an Esquire. It has deep red Micarta handles, I like the Micarta handles better than the later, wooden ones. OH

Carried my 212 in d2 yesterday,never took it out of the sheath ,but after all the complaints about the plain looking sheath it came with I can tell you it rides perfectly on the hip,you don't even know it's there.

Designed better than I thought after initial thoughts on seeing it.

Back