What Buck are you carrying today?

Ps I don't have a pallet in my backyard, but a previous owner of our house left about a dozen railroad ties in the woods part of the backyard - they make a COOL background for knives and guns. By the way, my wife and I tried to move ONE of them to use as a landscape timber - no can do - it would take one heck of a Hoss of man to move one of them (or two or three 18 year olds!). Each tie has different color and shading, some are about to rot apart, have no idea how long they have been here, but we have owned the house two years now (the house is 20 years old). I like trying to find unique spots on the ties to showcase my knives. OH
Buck-110-ebony-handles-2018-2.jpg

Buck-118-Collection.jpg

Buck-311-Slimline-Trapper.jpg

Awesome pictures Bruce....

which 112 is that one. steel wise and scale wise. gorgeous scales and nickel silver looks great. other knife is great too. I also like the pallets.:)

They're both from the custom shop. The 112 is ironwood, nickle silver and s30v and the 501 is oak, nickle and s30v. I ordered the 501 with walnut, but that's what I got and it looked pretty good so I didn't bother asking about it. Looks just like my 110 with oak so that's what I'm guessing they used. Hopefully I'll be showing the new 110 I got coming pretty soon. Been close to six weeks now...

They're both from the custom shop. The 112 is ironwood, nickle silver and s30v and the 501 is oak, nickle and s30v. I ordered the 501 with walnut, but that's what I got and it looked pretty good so I didn't bother asking about it. Looks just like my 110 with oak so that's what I'm guessing they used. Hopefully I'll be showing the new 110 I got coming pretty soon. Been close to six weeks now...

:thumbsup: thank you.. they are some beauties.

lookin forward to seeing your new 110 coming.

I have had this for many years now, and decided rather than keeping it in its box and bubble wrap, it was time to start enjoying it.

S30V, nickel, no-nick, drop point, textured shield, 155 out of 500, micarta.

I gotta say, Buck knows how to make beautiful knives.
48856193-16DF-42F9-9F9B-94FBF7BFD9E1.jpeg 4E69C322-2361-4B37-828D-37EDB55C2662.jpeg

at first didn't catch on you sewed the patch on it. I was scrambling looking for where Buck sold backpacks at. awesome, really dig it and knife too.

Thanks JB. I can get really cool backpacks from work for basically nothing since I work in the parts department. The only catch is that they have to have the company logo embroidered on them. So I found a cool fix for that :thumbsup:

Back