What Buck are you carrying today?

Buck-303-Cadet-Camillus-1980.jpg

That's some nice wood JB. I can't wait for my new 110 to get here. It's plain but I think you'll like it....
thank you Sir. its a dymondwood one, but I do like it. can't wait to see your newest. bet its gonna be great.....

My 389 Canoe, it's what's in my pocket most days if fact.
:thumbsup:canoes one of my favorite patterns. I have 389 great knife. wanting a usa made one though with stag....wish list though......

QUOTE="Squid61, post: 19954513, member: 544667"]My 389 Canoe, it's what's in my pocket most days if fact.[/QUOTE]
Myself as well this past week although I've got a blue 110 Slim Select in the RF pocket today and the Canoe is riding shotgun in the LF.

I was hankering for a Made in USA as well so I decided to order my first Case Canoe. What a huge disappointment it turned out to be. :(
For me the canoe pattern is the most front pocket friendly and the blade shapes are most suitable for my use. I also wish they were made in the US, maybe someday Buck will do a poll to see if we would purchase at the US manufacture price. For now I'm satisfied that Buck is keeping a tight rein on Chinese quality.

For me the canoe pattern is the most front pocket friendly and the blade shapes are most suitable for my use. I also wish they were made in the US, maybe someday Buck will do a poll to see if we would purchase at the US manufacture price.
A. G. Russell and Buck collaborated on the 308 canoe a few years ago, Limited Edition, Stag, Ivory and Pearl(Ithink). 154CM and SV30, signed by Chuck and AG. Made In The USA...not cheap.
HtEX7fc.jpg

HLSRbvL.jpg

For me the canoe pattern is the most front pocket friendly and the blade shapes are most suitable for my use. I also wish they were made in the US, maybe someday Buck will do a poll to see if we would purchase at the US manufacture price. For now I'm satisfied that Buck is keeping a tight rein on Chinese quality.
I wholeheartedly agree on all points! I have a Ranger Slim Select with the clip removed and it rides very well in a front pocket but the Canoe is a better option some days.

I'll be all in if Buck ever decides to produce the Canoe on our shores again (maybe even in Canada, eh). This Case looks like a nice knife but the Chinese Canoe is far and away a better build.

Back