What Buck are you carrying today?

I don't pay any attention to WA state knife laws. Not because I'm ignorant, its just theres no cops and I don't hang with the wrong crowd. Besides with Buck right here across the border you will see cops in there also.

WA STATE LAW

It is a gross misdemeanor to furtively carry with the intent to conceal any ‘dagger’ ‘dirk’ or ‘other dangerous weapon’. There is a circumstances of possession element to ‘other dangerous weapon’ such that it can include, for instance, a paring knife with a 3-inch blade.

It is also a gross misdemeanor to simply possess a spring blade knife which under the definition would include an automatic knife or gravity knife; but exclude any movable blade knife with a ‘bias toward closure’
so just to nice to carry then?

jbmonkey jbmonkey

Much appreciated, but don't scratch up a good knife just because of my curiosity. :)
got distracted by debate..and forgot. tomorrow. I got some boxes I need to cut up and dispose of due to my county rules on trash and florida black bears. have to dispose of all in the locking bear proof trash can they make me use. so has to be done anyways and its a blem I got, so no harm.

Yesterday and today. Light and easy. OH
Ps and Friday too. I’ve gotten the knack of opening this knife now - NICE!
Buck-345-Vantage.jpg

Last edited:
jbmonkey jbmonkey

Much appreciated, but don't scratch up a good knife just because of my curiosity. :)
okay cut some nasty cardboard....

before pics...

20200930_205136.jpg 20200930_205922.jpg

after 40 cuts...in cardboard...

I had to move to a different location d lighting to show the wear. when taken same as before i could get it to show up....

20200930_211125.jpg 20200930_211135.jpg

so gritty nasty cardboard with ground in dirt will show wear on the cerakote, but coating still there and still works fine.

Thanks!
Though I still like the old coating, the new one looks like it serves its purpose well. Still a good day to be a Buck fan.

So nice!! I had that one in the cart, now you got me kicking myself. I need to get something in that buckeye burl. I'll post below the one I went with, carried it today and yesterday.

I think you did pretty well Scott. Beautiful bone on that guy. I think I'm gonna end up with one of those as well....

Back