What Buck are you carrying today?

20210930-163514.jpg

I don't recall seeing lined bolsters before. What era is that from?
I will look it up. Others here know more of the history whether Camillus made or Schrade. Ive got both but this is the Camillus version if i remember correctly.

I will look it up. Others here know more of the history whether Camillus made or Schrade. Ive got both but this is the Camillus version if i remember correctly.
Thanks. I kept looking at the pics so I did a little research tonight and I think it might be a Schrade built knife from '66-'67. If it has a Swinden key instead of a pivot pin, then its definitely a Schrade. Pretty cool knife regardless.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/300-series-history-1966-to-1990.752697/

This 112 Ranger LT was the third Buck I ever purchased, after the 110 and 119. It got carried quite a bit until I acquired a few other options. Once these were discontinued, I shelved it for fear of losing it. After discovering three more, new in boxes, just down the highway, I decided to attach a Kwik Stud and carry it on the belt again. It has always been one of my favorites.
20211003_114940-01.jpeg

20211003_130022.jpg
this one today....

out checking my sugar cane crops. growin slow this year, but planted seed stock later than I should have. can wait until freeze comes if it comes this winter. be an interesting test. last year was able to cut well.past winter started with no real issues. really need to do more weedin....but feelin lazy today. worked all weekend. so gonna sit on my rear today.....

Back