What Buck are you carrying today?

22088E48-1D70-4CB6-B8F4-62345F34071C.jpeg

The 112 is my work blade. Love the light weight and strong lock. I use it everyday. It replaced the Buck 450 that was in my pocket for 20yrs. I sent it in to Buck to have a new blade put on and the 112 was the result of needing a replacement while waiting for the return.
The Haxby is the sweetness! Feels like a much more expense piece. Action is butter smooth, blade play is non-existent and of course, sharp as Buck out of the box.
I've just ordered myself the Buck Haxby 259. It should arrive by the end of the week. I couldn't find much info or reviews etc on it..? I'm hoping that it will be as good as it looks in the images and videos I've seen of it.

This 110 was a gift from the Quartermaster back in 2012 when I left the Green Machine.
Found it in the First-Aid kit in one of the work trucks.(I was wondering were she had got to!)
A light polish and a quick light rub on the diamonds to bring her back to hair popping sharp,good to go!

The Hi-Lift I got from a mate,swapped a spare F.Dick pigsticker for it,I think I got the better end of the deal.
I pulled her down and rebuilt it,gave her a quick lick of paint and put her to work.
"Often imitated,but never duplicated." Just like the 110.:thumbsup:
zNBl8WC.jpg

110 Slim Pro today (not today’s picture, but from last deer season) - just realized the jerky I dug out of my pack earlier this week was from that same package I was eating out of last year - good thing that stuff lasts as long as a Buck Knife! OH
Buck-110-Slim-Pro-hunting.jpg

Back