What Buck are you carrying today?

This one today. Not sure why they dropped these from the lineup? Some complained of blade play early on, but comparing this one to an original Bucklite I have, this one has less.
View attachment 1679897

The Buck 112 LT is hen's teeth rare to find available for sale now! They are excellent cutting tools. I much prefer it to the 112 Slim Select.

Deer hunted from this past Tuesday afternoon until Friday morning, carried my old Folding Hunter 110 Three-Dot. Got home Friday evening, took my wife and daughter inshore fishing on the ICW Saturday and carried/used my modern Smoke Jumper 110-LT. I thought I had lost my Case Mako that I had used a couple of weeks ago, and searched everywhere I could think of for it today - I found it, but more importantly I also found a Buck 422 that has been misplaced a year or more (in the bottom of the center console of my car!) Oh well, now I've got it back. OH
Buck_110_Three-dot__Folding_Hunter.jpg

Buck_110_LT_-_MFG_2018.jpg

Buck_422__1991_(2).jpg

Deer hunted from this past Tuesday afternoon until Friday morning, carried my old Folding Hunter 110 Three-Dot. Got home Friday evening, took my wife and daughter inshore fishing on the ICW Saturday and carried/used my modern Smoke Jumper 110-LT. I thought I had lost my Case Mako that I had used a couple of weeks ago, and searched everywhere I could think of for it today - I found it, but more importantly I also found a Buck 422 that has been misplaced a year or more (in the bottom of the center console of my car!) Oh well, now I've got it back. OH
Buck_110_Three-dot__Folding_Hunter.jpg

Buck_110_LT_-_MFG_2018.jpg

Buck_422__1991_(2).jpg
sounds like it was a good week. glad ya found the mako and that 422.

Back