What Buck are you carrying today?

3962F087-615E-4623-8662-C82117245135.jpeg It’s the flavor of the week made possible by the introduction of a Modular 110 that first appeared as a Buck Collector’s Club 30 yr. Anniversary knife. The Aluminum frame is put together with screws so that modifications can be made.

Last edited:
339wgqI.jpg

I’ve been using my 110 over the last several weeks to cut wild Black Trumpet mushrooms that grow right here on my property.
Trumpets are delicate and the110 slices through them cleanly.
So goooooood!!
Cheers!

Went fishing the other day with a buddy, on his boat, so I drove my car to the reservoir instead of my truck (much better mileage) - had left my Smoke Jumper in the truck, but my 110 Pro stays in the car. He had a Ruger 44 Special with him - nice combination, both matte finish on the steel and synthetics - so of course a picture. OH
Ps 110 Pro is a good fishing knife too.

Buck_110_Pro_Ruger_44_SPL.jpg

Went fishing the other day with a buddy, on his boat, so I drove my car to the reservoir instead of my truck (much better mileage) - had left my Smoke Jumper in the truck, but my 110 Pro stays in the car. He had a Ruger 44 Special with him - nice combination, both matte finish on the steel and synthetics - so of course a picture. OH
Ps 110 Pro is a good fishing knife too.

Buck_110_Pro_Ruger_44_SPL.jpg
Nice combo!

This week I'm carrying a 112 bare head while I wait for a light weight, or better still, 112 in aluminum...just sayin'.

Back