What Buck are you carrying today?

Thanks guys, I was not familiar with that model, looks like a VERY handy knife!

I am by no strech of the imagination any kind of expert but I'll put the info out so those guys don't have to.

Buck issued a LE 212 In blue and white lucite then c&c came out with a limited run of those that look more factory. There has been some other LEs since then. I believe a red and black lucite. bucklife301 bucklife301 has most of the examples as well as a few others.

I'm getting predictable again boys....staying with the 112 with finger grooves. This zero dollar knife budget I've had for a while is for the birds.....
I'm in the same boat: No new purchases until 2020. Not that I don't already have enough to rotate regularly. But the C&C aluminum 110 in S30V is my go to these days. I have to say, the jury is still out on this steel, but I love the drop point and the aluminum and micarta. Maybe a blade change in the future? Probably a pommel loop from @MT_Pokt, too.

tocJxpF.jpg

Zieg

Last edited:
You guys are killing me! :p Of course, none of us has ENOUGH knives, but enough to rotate regularly, sure. And I ALWAYS have a knife on my plate, no matter the cutting needs. First, it's civilized. Second, it's a pusher. Third, I eat like a Brit, shovelling food onto the back of my fork--gotta have a knife for that! ;)

Oh, and there's toast under those eggs!

Zieg

I'm in the same boat: No new purchases until 2020. Not that I don't already have enough to rotate regularly. But the C&C aluminum 110 in S30V is my go to these days. I have to say, the jury is still out on this steel, but I love the drop point and the aluminum and micarta. Maybe a blade change in the future? Probably a pommel loop from @MT_Pokt, too.

tocJxpF.jpg

Zieg

Well at least you're not alone. I've been the captain of said boat since last August.:D:D and ."enough" isnt nessasarly the wrong word. We just have enough to hold us over until the knife budget goes into the green again.:cool::D

I went with the forum knife today. I don't carry it that often cause I wasn't all that lucky in the stag department. Mine isn't all that good looking. But, stag is my favorite handle material, and it's a Buck, so I reckon I'll carry it more often....

Back