What Buck are you carrying today?

Still carrying the 303 Cadet and added the new 212 Fixed Ranger today for a bit of fishing on the river - brackish water fishing, no Specks, just caught small Croakers on fresh shrimp today. The 212 carried nicely on my right hip in the stock leather sheath. OH

Buck-212-Ranger-2019.jpg
Buck-303-Cadet-Camillus-1980.jpg
Like the little fixed blade. Looks like a handy size and shape :thumbsup:

I'm glad to see someone fishing today..It's so hot and humid down here in Florida (feels like way over 105+for weeks) I don't even want to get my gear ready..I had to go to rehearsal and grabbed my 112 Slim yet again. I went and put a new 112 Slim Pro black micarta in S35VN in the cart at Copper and Clad and remembered I'm still in jail..drat! Heck with it Im going to grab one of my Buildout S35VN 112's out of the collection not in Texas in the morning !

I finally switched from a 112 to a 110 today. Feels different after such a long run with the little brother. I went with a 110 pro I got from Mike. I prefer natural handle materials, but I absolutely love the 110 pro. I really have to get a 112 pro, I think that would move right up to the top of the favorite list :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Right now it’s a 110 slim pro as I’m doing yard work before the heat gets bad. Forecast is 105 degrees F so I ain’t messing around lol. Just taking a break and then I’ll move the sprinkler. Afterward I’ll probably have my 301 Forum knife in pocket.

No it's not a banana in my pocket, nor am I happy to see you.
But I'll be glad to whip out my new Buck 110 auto with ebony to show you. LOL
Been front pocket carrying it and the 898 all week. Mostly using the 898 havn't pulled the 110 for anything to speak of.
Buck 110 auto ebony.jpg

Back