What Buck are you carrying today?

Closing up the pool today
DQDnCof.jpg

cut it out that is a big track by that 112!
Today I continue Beta testing my new S30V Buck of the month. The blue is growing on me and I think I will take the pocket clip off today. I used my Black Slim for months and never quite got around to removing the clip but I never used it much either. I might add a finger groove or two down the road..20190901_094650.jpg

Spent the last three and a half days in hurricane preparation - had two dependable Buck Knives doing the cutting chores. A couple of quickie pictures (not high end quality) of my Buck 303 cutting seal to add oil to the generator and my 110LT cutting cord to lash down heavy porch furniture - a lone redneck and a couple of Bucks getting it done (whew am I tired!) OH
Buck-303-cutting-seal-on-oil-can.jpg

Buck-110-LT-twine-for-lashing-1.jpg

Buck-110-LT-twine-for-lashing-2.jpg

Old Hunter Dorian was the first hurricane since I moved to Florida in the early 80's that scared me. Just the thought of category 5+ winds coming over my house...I live 20 miles west of Ocala and for days it was a real possibility Dorian would cross and give a direct hit. I feel so sorry for the Islands that had over 24 hours of direct impact of 150 MPH plus winds. Dorian has set many records in strength, movement (or lack of) and impact. It truly was a giant tornado that lasted for days..

We were. Pounded over here in Nova Scotia by Dorian as well,my Buck 119 and 2dot 110 have been busy while I've been cleaning up ,I need a new roof ,as leat no fatalities here ,it could have been much worse.

Glad you are okay - a new roof is a big deal - lots and lots of them still going up here from last years Hurricane Florence. I cannot believe how lucky my little coastal town was with Hurricane Dorian - horrible damage south and northeast of us and we got a pass this time. Hope your recovery is uneventful and not too stressful. OH

We were. Pounded over here in Nova Scotia by Dorian as well,my Buck 119 and 2dot 110 have been busy while I've been cleaning up ,I need a new roof ,as leat no fatalities here ,it could have been much worse.
glad y'all survived.

Just got the very first 112 Slim Custom I have seen..and it pushed the 112 Slim and Slim Pro out of rotation. The brass liners and the Buffalo horn gives it a nice heft and I can open it easily one handed with the thumb stud..Both of my other Slims are fairly stiff and are not broken in or throughly cleaned yet. Matthew Brown made this one and it's his first Buck he's did but I don't think it will be his last. 20190912_191407.jpg

Back