What Buck are you carrying today?

CtEiq9A.jpg

wJxHhSb.jpg
XqcFyXj.jpg
Just got this bad boy today. First impressions are awesome!! The grind is the nicest I’ve seen on all my new ones. Love the drop point also. Gonna be a great camp cook knife and a back up to my main fixed blade for hunting. Like the weight to when hiking the mountains. Won’t replace my original 110 but very very pleased with this one. Especially in wet environments or where weight is concerned.

Just wanted to add that for 30 bucks this is a lot of knife. Has perfect centering too. Hopefully it will last over time. We’ll see. Good job buck. This will be the knife I recommend to people who I know won’t spend 50 bucks or more in a knife.

Last edited:
Gonna have to get a slim next. Lol. Looks good bucklife. That will be a good one to recommend to too the people who ask for knife recommendations for hunting. I use to tell people other knives and everyone looked at me like I was crazy when they asked how much.

I grabbed my Buffalo horn Slim..The added weight of the brass liners and horn feels good in hand and I like the blade shape. I'll play with it and 'try' for a razor edge..

Back