What Buck are you carrying today?

I've been boring lately. I've been carrying a 112 fg with ebony for a while now. I got a 112 with ironwood, nickle silver and regular old 420hc from the custom shop that gets rotated in, but I've just really been digging the ebony 112. The grinds on the blade and lock up are absolutely perfect. A little better than the CS version I got unfortunately.

I've come back around to Buck's 420hc and it's been what I prefer to carry over anything else...

Doing Some more scouting today. Great pair for sure for wet woods and swamps
UVgtpWy.jpg

Buck Taclite B885.jpg

A "Blast From The Past". Carrying a Buck Taclite B885. ATS-34, Bos HT. Made at Buck back in the El Cajon days. A great knife that didn't catch on and lasted only very briefly in the catalog line up - or so I've read. I love the feel, the G10 grip. The 2 stage push button liner lock release is a bit quirky though, until you get used to it.

Buck Taclite B885.jpg

Sorry, no pictures but I’m carrying a 301 elk forum knife this weekend. It seems this has become my usual weekend knife and I enjoy it for its extremely good looks and it stays sharp! Not only that but it performs its duties just as it was made for. I like the slim elk scales for the non slip grip and rugged appearance, it fits nicely in my pocket hardly notice it’s there. It would be nice if this particular knife materials were offered in the custom shop for both the 301 and 303.

Back