What Budget (under $50) EDC Are You Carrying Today?

Let's see the budget blades that your carrying. There are a lot of good work horse knives and gems that are under $50 bucks. So what are you carrying today?

It's the second one from the bottom. Fred Perrin Mini Bowie. Easy answer, I carry it almost everyday. The other knives in my pockets happen to be between 50 and 100 $, so they don't apply here.
IMG_2396_zpslvapt2as.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

CQC-4KXL and a Vic Tourist are my two for today. I usually carry blades a bit more expensive, but those two leapt to hand this morning.

The Pendleton Mini in this picture (top right):
tiny%20fixed%20b%202015-04-24%2017.26.56_zpsvkcwtjqw.jpg

As well as a CRKT Obake and a Rough Rider Dog Bone Jack I haven't photographed and uploaded yet.

In my bag is the Hold Out III (AUS-8 version) in this picture, as well as a Victorinox Hunstman I haven't photographed yet:
DSCF0190_zps43f58ad6.jpg

Camillus Titanium ( stock photo, sadly I do not have one of this one ) .....it's been my EDC knife for 5+ years now, and while I've tried to replace it with better knives, I just can't find anything I like better for more than a few days.... LOVE this knife which is odd.... it's a 40.00 EDC I bought on a whim at Lowe's.....LOL

Got this pair with me today.

The majority of my knives cost under $50, so pretty much every day I guess I am carrying budget knives.

My low profile carry came with me today. Case cv steel has to be one of the better steels your guna get on a budget folder in my opinion

edc_11sep2015_50pc.jpg

Pioneer and Style PS, as it's been most days for the past six months. Main blade is almost always >$50, though, like the Backpacker in the photo

Back