What Budget (under $50) EDC Are You Carrying Today?

The only sub $50 knives I routinely carry are Vic SAKs. Everything else is more expensive.

Just a Rough Rider large sunfish, Marbles camp/scout/utility knife, and a Buck 301. I think the combined price for all of them is under your $50 limit by a couple dollars.

Today it is a Vic GAK OHO and a Case Peanut.
Most of my edc's are sub 50 bucks except some of my GEC's lately.

Spyderco Tenacious or Benchmade Vex depending on the day. Bought two of each since the price was good and haven't opened the second of either. Very happy with these two for daily work knives.

Same knives I carry every day - Victorinox Farmer on belt and Ulster 180/Craftsman 9507 in pocket.

Well under $50 for both, but no worries --- I'm not "under-knifed" with these two any more than our grandfathers and great grandfathers were under-knifed (which they weren't) back in their days.

Vic%2520Farmer.jpg

Ulster%2520180%2520-%2520Craftsman%25209507%2520Open.JPG

I had a mini tuff lite (one of the only knives I ever lost) and even though I'm not a big Wharncliffe guy I loved that knife. The handle was very well thought out and it had one of the sharpest factory edges I've ever seen. I've got to buy another!

Mike

CS Mini Tuff Lite is clipped to the back pocket every day - super useful little blade:

I had a mini tuff lite (one of the only knives I ever lost) and even though I'm not a big Wharncliffe guy I loved that knife. The handle was very well thought out and it had one of the sharpest factory edges I've ever seen. I've got to buy another!

It is a great little knife, and it comes in a few different colors now, so I might have to pick up another one too!

Great looking knife and great photo.

Thanks much for the compliment. The knife is super affordable and readily available, so I say pick one up and you won't regret it!

The materials cost me approx $50.

Back