What Budget (under $50) EDC Are You Carrying Today?

Camillus Titanium ( stock photo, sadly I do not have one of this one ) .....it's been my EDC knife for 5+ years now, and while I've tried to replace it with better knives, I just can't find anything I like better for more than a few days.... LOVE this knife which is odd.... it's a 40.00 EDC I bought on a whim at Lowe's.....LOL

I picked up two of these last year at a second hand shop for $15 each, brand new I have been carrying one since and the other is with the rest of my collection

IMG_20151024_193255226_zpsdwm5ic1h.jpg

Custom pocket deployment CRKT Hissatsu

My socks, my roadID, my underwear, and my Fenix LD02. Everything else is well over $100.

My EDC's are all over that cost, but as soon as I get to work I swap it out for a well used and butter smooth Tenacious.

Carrying this nice little folder. Got it for $26 last winter just as a gamble to see if I'd like it... turns out it's pretty decent, and I got a little cherry out of it. Kind of wish I had bought a couple at that price since I can no longer find them for sale anywhere...?

2015-10-30%2011.47.34_zpsgcqmhwra.jpg

Sidenote - I added the aftermarket deep carry clip.

Carrying this nice little folder. Got it for $26 last winter just as a gamble to see if I'd like it... turns out it's pretty decent, and I got a little cherry out of it. Kind of wish I had bought a couple at that price since I can no longer find them for sale anywhere...?

2015-10-30%2011.47.34_zpsgcqmhwra.jpg

Sidenote - I added the aftermarket deep carry clip.

I really like that blade profile - are there any marking or manufacturer on the knife?

Back