What Cold Steel blade are you carrying today?

Got my new AD10 today. This one is the new flat ground version. Im gonna go against the grain here by saying i love flat grind and glad that CS switched many models from hollow to flat.

Carrying my Hold Out II again. Thin blade that really cuts. Light and strong.,,,
Never understood why those Hold Outs apparently didn t sell.

American Lawman today with Coyote Tan handles. Fine edc, even inside as it pours outside.

Scratching the gadget/ fidget itch today;)

screenshot_20190827-062028_photos-jpg.1186102

screenshot_20190827-062013_photos-jpg.1186100
screenshot_20190827-062020_photos-jpg.1186101

7.5 aus10a g-10 espada, 4.5 cts-xhp carpenter g-10 immortal and my 3.5 plain edged cts-xhp carpenter g-10 tiger claw are my three edc....
Also, im looking for a 7.5 espada cpm-s35vn blade to replace the aus-10a on my own also someone who designs scales and prints them in g-10 if anyone knows anyone any help would be much appreciated

It's the Ultimate Hunter for me today. This is easily one of the nicest CS knives I own, and I think my search for a Seattle-legal (3.5") CS EDC just ended. :D

37odfw2.jpg

Decided to carry my Recon 1 clip point today instead of my Lawman. Will probably carry my Ultimate Hunter tomorrow.

Talwar in XHP. Used it to cut aluminum guttering and, after cleaning, cut veggies for dinner.

I avoided the drop forged knives because of the silverish coating, and basically forgot about them. Then they came out in black and I recently grabbed the boot knife off the big river. Nice piece, I look forward to figuring out a preferred carry for it.

I avoided the drop forged knives because of the silverish coating, and basically forgot about them. Then they came out in black and I recently grabbed the boot knife off the big river. Nice piece, I look forward to figuring out a preferred carry for it.
I carry mine with a cold steel C-Clip, size small (the large size doesn’t fit the eyelets/grommets). Works very well, even in my inverted carry method.

I've been having a ton of fun dipping my toes back in the Cold Steel pool! :thumbsup: Recently got the Large and XL Espadas. Very Cool! :cool:

Yesterday, the mailman brought me a new black aluminum Ti Lite and a neon green Working Man. I had long ago retired my titanium and zytel Ti Lites, and I am really impressed with the action on my new one.

My first impression of the Working Man is also very positive and I'm going to carry that one today I believe. :)

Back