Photos What custom is in your pocket today?

^want one of those!
got this, tho;

TXuaOVX.jpg

4sqWhry.jpg

G2mW9Mr.jpg

When I started accumulating knives almost 45 years ago I Had 2 customs, 1 by Bud Nealy and and one by Pat Crawford, the Crawford I lost after nearly 30 years in my pocket. Over the years I accumulated a few more customs, a Bob Dosier Arkansas Toothpick, an 1800s Josef Sziraki Pearl Lobster, a pair of David Winstons, A Mosier Leverlock Auto. A CPK Drop point hunter, Fletcher Knives Custom Karniboro Cleaver, Newt Livesay G45 , JD Ellis Lanny's Clip and an R Cover Drop point folder, done by the old man, Finally the last 3 in the Roundup are a pair of Johns knives from JK Knives and a Koster Bushcraft knife. Nowadays the two most carried are the Nealy Aikuchi in Blued 0-1 and the JD Ellis Lanny's Clip, at least today they are. Totaling about 14 customs give or take I have a nice selection to pull from and all of them get carried and used, no safe Queens here.

Here's the 3 carried most often, from the top Nealy Aikuchi, followed by the Drop point done by R Cover and finally the Lanny's Clip, the first and last both in my pocket now.

Ee5podJ.jpg

Here's the 3 carried most often, from the top Nealy Aikuchi, followed by the Drop point done by R Cover and finally the Lanny's Clip, the first and last both in my pocket now.

Ee5podJ.jpg

I've admired your Nealy Aikuchi every time I've seen a photo. That has an elusive quality - je ne sais quoi - don't'cha know. :) I really like it :thumbsup:. The other 2 are note worthy too, of course. :cool:

Ray

Back