Photos What custom is in your pocket today?

1i0iev.jpg

knife of coachman or palfrenier, found on a flea market in province ;
I think 19th ...
(I also specify, that the axis of screw having been broken, it is me which replaced this last)

Last edited:
New member, first post. Bear with me while I screw it up. Just received a Blackheart Pike EDC fixed blade with a 3” blade on a 5” handle. Don’t buy or collect knives, just carried a lot over 40 plus years. Had Izula ll for two years so obviously huge upgrade and expensive (for me). Knife is superb!! No other word for it.

Picture of Blackheart Pike for above post. Told you I would screw it up

Arggg!! Can’t post text & pic or pic and no text

Picture of Blackheart Pike for above post. Told you I would screw it up

Arggg!! Can’t post text & pic or pic and no text
Jump on the Imgur.com site and open an account real quick.
Free and easy to use.

Here we go!
https://imgur.com/a/USD8b32

Ok Barman1 Getting closer. Now have a link to a very beautiful knife

Thanks
Nice.
Now just find the box of choices located at the top left hand side of your picture and select bbcode.
Then copy the img code and paste right in your post for the picture to show.
While I'm up...
Might as well post up the Zieba S5 I've been carrying.
ShvVIKJ.jpg

ShvVIKJ.jpg

Thanks for the info Barman1, knew I was very close. It’s taking all my will power not call you you Batman. Gorgeous knife. Some beautiful but subtle details. Love the pattern on the scales and the scoop on the blade for weight. Very nice

Love the Remington flipper great lines! Is it on bearings?

Yes it is. I recieved my IKBS approval this past weekend at our annual show with this specific knife.

After experimenting with caged bearings etc I have gone back to doing similar to Andre Thorburn. Result is no side to side blade play throughout the walk and talk and a nice crisp flipper. It is a PITA to get it right but worth it in my opinion.

Back