Photos What custom is in your pocket today?

Love the comb. :thumbsup: Knife is pretty special too. Have to admit, the knife would find more use with me than the comb :( but I would keep the comb out in plane site for all to see. It's a beauty :cool:

Ray

Love the comb. :thumbsup: Knife is pretty special too. Have to admit, the knife would find more use with me than the comb :( but I would keep the comb out in plane site for all to see. It's a beauty :cool:

Ray
With a big beard, strict work policies, and extra sensitive dress codes at work place... the Comb becomes a life saver ;-)

Last edited:
I make these three-finger fixed blades as an alternative to a folder.
This is the kind of use I have in mind for these, to cut and share an apple on a bicycle tour

IMG-20190729-112036.jpg

That's a beauty lans8939 lans8939 :thumbsup: Looks like a little one but very capable.
Who made that one? The more I look the more the wow factor settles in :)
Sweet and simple but elegant too :cool:

Ray

That's a beauty lans8939 lans8939 :thumbsup: Looks like a little one but very capable.
Who made that one? The more I look the more the wow factor settles in :)
Sweet and simple but elegant too :cool:

Ray
Thank you! It is a Sanjo pattern by Guy Poggetti. The blade was in a bit of rough shape when I received it but I cleaned it up and it turned out quite nice. It has nice action and is well finished. I'm a sucker for a nice hamon.

Last edited:
Back