Photos What custom is in your pocket today?

Agreed not rude at all as long as it's a real offer and not just kicking tires. Dad always
Taught me a poor man needs a deal rich man wants a deal

49106560977_051d77cdd5_k.jpg

How do you like it? I almost got that one. Does it carry well?

I prefer a carry slip/pouch.

I had Paul Long make a leather slip for it..added a deerskin lanyard. Effortless carry. Smooth as butter.

Paul's a master craftsman and turnaround time was 3-4 days.

as far as the knife...my initial impressions are quite favorable. Snappy & secure action (no play). Razor sharp. Beautifully finished.

View attachment 1237237 View attachment 1237238

I prefer a carry slip/pouch.

I had Paul Long make a leather slip for it..added a deerskin lanyard. Effortless carry. Smooth as butter.

Paul's a master craftsman and turnaround time was 3-4 days.

as far as the knife...my initial impressions are quite favorable. Snappy & secure action (no play). Razor sharp. Beautifully finished.

View attachment 1237237 View attachment 1237238

Thanks. It looks nice and sporty. Nice pouch.

Michael sure knows how to grind an edge. They are quite sharp and at a hardness of 61 they stay sharp. I have two and the oldest, S1-mini, has kept its edge well. I've met him at 2 shows and he's a good guy.

Ron, nice pouch. I have 4 of those I had Paul make me years ago for DH3 knives I was carrying. I don't have the knives anymore but I have 4 empty pouches.

Ron, nice pouch. I have 4 of those I had Paul make me years ago for DH3 knives I was carrying. I don't have the knives anymore but I have 4 empty pouches.

HA!!

no doubt that in some cases, a Paul Long leather slip/sheath is better than the knife!!

Interesting handle shape. Is that bumb on top of rhe handle not uncomfortable?

Back