Photos What custom is in your pocket today?

Modified Milwaukee Fastback 1, I carry it every day.

BTWrgNfl.jpg

I went to an informal knife gathering and unexpectedly sold my self made EDC. I showed it someone and was asked if I was interested in selling it (it's still my avatar)
That was a new one for me :D

Last edited:
Please show some respect and learn how to read, a Spyderco and a box cutter were not TKC's intention for this thread. A little respect please.

Please show some respect and learn how to read, a Spyderco and a box cutter were not TKC's intention for this thread. A little respect please.

The Spyderco has been customized by a friend, I do not see or is the problem

Still rockin' the JD Ellis Lanny's Clip I won from the Blade Show Giveaway. This is an awesome blade, as light as a carbon fiber knife and as rigid too. The blue G10 frame along with the maroon micarta bolsters, red paper micarta liners and natural canvas micarta scales come together to make this an exquisite piece of cutlery

Big, light strong and sharp, what more could you ask of a folding knife?

nCSFJVO.jpg
Ufx7rmL.jpg
o1882eh.jpg
9egSFXh.jpg
U3jCU3D.jpg

while this is a thread about custom knives, I'm going to be a little edgy here and post up a semi custom(?) knife that I had in my pocket today. It's made by Matt Diskin

This one has been following me around for about a year now. Trade it out occasionally, but a nice front pocket carry. It destroys mail.

Sorry, will be looking for a new host. Photobucket thumbs down.

- Joe

Last edited:
Back