What did I see

i was at a gun show a few weeks ago and there was a table there that had a lot of Becker & Kabars on it. There was one knife on the table that just stood out, it looked like a BK2 but the blade looked like it was 1/2” thick. I got to handle it and it was a chunk of steel. The person at the table was just watching it for the fellow that owned them and knew nothing about it. I never got back to that table to find out but that knife has been on my mind since. Anyone have any thoughts.

i was at a gun show a few weeks ago and there was a table there that had a lot of Becker & Kabars on it. There was one knife on the table that just stood out, it looked like a BK2 but the blade looked like it was 1/2” thick. I got to handle it and it was a chunk of steel. The person at the table was just watching it for the fellow that owned them and knew nothing about it. I never got back to that table to find out but that knife has been on my mind since. Anyone have any thoughts.

Well it wasn't a Becker, so probably someone's attempt at creating a maxed-out copy of a Becker.

The smaller Ontario Gingrich Afghan ranger limited edition did kinda look like a bk2 . I think they came polished or coated. Those were pretty dang thick for a 4" blade. Perhaps it was one of those.

Last edited:
Back