What did Santa bring you?

BlakeHirschmugl

One More Knife
Anybody get any knives this morning for Christmas? Anybody give a blade as a gift? Let's see 'em!

A donation so St. Jude Children's Hospital, a donation to the local no kill animal shelter, gift card for movie tickets, a gift certificate to The Soup & Taco (a local non-chain restaurant), and a couple of pounds of some direct trade coffee beans. My family knows to get me consumables or to support things important to me.

Only time I was ever gifted a knife for Christmas was last year when I bought a used, (1984) Case scout at a gun show shortly before Christmas. My wife took it from me and it reappeared up in my stocking.

Last edited:
CLfkpWk.jpg

My wife & I each got a Mora Eldris as a stocking stuffer from Santa. ;) They will be stashed in the cars, just in case.

Merry Christmas!

No blades yet, but I did snag some sweet bourbon. Got a bottle of Basil Hayden, Blanton's, 10 yr old Bird Dog and a 12 year Boone County Distillery.

I did buy a Spyderco Vrango off the exchange yesterday as a gift to myself.

You guys who scored knives got some fantastic gifts.

I gave an oilstone to a niece who loves (dull) pocket knives, and a Coast lockback to a nephew who I'd never met until today. Oh yeah, and a Chicago Cutlery serrated bread knife to my wife (and me), to go with our new bread maker machine. Received? (Other than half a bread knife? Not squat.)

Becker Bk9!

Actual knife will not arrive until Tuesday or Wednesday, so my wonderful wife put a picture of it in the box. She is the BEST!
WILL post pics when it arrives.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

: )B

My wife got me a sheath combat master sheath mini for my Fallkniven F1 Pro. I think that counts

Got some Red Wing 875 boots, and some DMT Dia-Paste with a leather strop. When you set quantity for 3 and you add it to a list it only adds the item lol so I have to order 2 more since the Dia-Paste is a 6, 2 and 1 micron.

Merry Christmas

Back