What did you do to/with your Becker today?

Sandwich needed to be taught a lesson...

k1KtG7M.jpg

rSqcr0a.jpg

Poor sandwich...didn't have a fighting chance. Sweet blade! Damn, now I want this one too! ha ha

Oh for goodness sake... I'm trying to post from post image.org and I'm still getting this.. Sorry guys, looks like I will have to look at the other solutions. It was a good pic too, damn!

Last edited:

Oh for goodness sake... I'm trying to post from post image.org and I'm still getting this.. Sorry guys, looks like I will have to look at the other solutions. It was a good pic too, damn!

Yeah - photobucket is the devil. Might try Imgur - it's better anyway once you get used to the interface.

Photosucket has screwed up the whole internet. Not just present but older ads and website info and reference

I couldnt get imgur to register me.... I switched to tinypics, was easy and works better than photosucket

...i forgot the after pic. gosh, they were good. i put a spice rub on them and just grilled them. usually i fry them. and, usually i put dry rub on them and then a buffalo sauce. but, was trying something different this time (i.e. the missus told me to try it this way :D). :thumbsup:

...i forgot the after pic. gosh, they were good. i put a spice rub on them and just grilled them. usually i fry them. and, usually i put dry rub on them and then a buffalo sauce. but, was trying something different this time (i.e. the missus told me to try it this way :D). :thumbsup:
Yeah man,
There's definitely more than one way to do wings and grilling is one of the best!
Smoking is real good too. If done right, the skin gets dry and crispy, sealing in the juicy inside.
They still crunch like fried but they're even better because they fall off the bone.

Baked is IMO the worst. Mainly because it's not done right.
Every restaurant that bakes their wings should be slapped just for offering wings and not frying them. They always come out slimy and the skin is rubbery and stretchy. Just gross.
I've baked them at home with decent results on a pizza stone. They get crunchy where contact is made with the stone and the rest can get crunchy but they have to be over cooked. Which is ok with me since I'm actually just looking for a medium to dip into my sauce, but others may not care for it.

Used my 5 to slice beef brisket and whole leg of venison for the family lunch. We process our deer, and we started doing the front legs whole. Like we do leg of lamb.

Roast them with seasonings in a roasting pan. It's a great way to serve tender venison.

SuPlZou.jpg

Been sharpening this one up. I cannot seem to put it down lately. Really wish I would have gotten in on the deal and snagged a bunch for cheap. It is a shame they aren't readily available. Beautiful knife. Definitely among my favorites.

Back