What Did You Order From The Starter?

Just curious to see what others were ordering.

So far, I've ordered a 7/7. The 12 is calling my name, and I'm trying to resist, but I am weak, so I'm sure it's only a matter of time...

I'll be in for a 4.7 and 12 as soon as I can access my account again :p The "forgot password" link isn't working for me ... or maybe I need to re-register? My last order to S!K was back in May ...

I don't know what I want, so I just got 300 bux worth of "credit"
I already have a 4.1, and managed to get a 5.1 factory second in the most recent release
planning to get a current production 3.5 as well...so you can see how I'm unsure about what I want next! lol

I think the GSO 12 is a good deal. Just where can you find a chunk and size of a 3V with that price.

None until I see the pics, but there are a few I have my eye on.

None until I see the pics, but there are a few I have my eye on.

Agreed. I want to see pics first before dropping hundreds of dollars, just in case Guy decides to add a gut hook to the new 4.1 or a hollow handle with a compass on the end to the new 7/7 =)

Seriously though, if the new versions are as great as I'm anticipating, I'm planning on a 4.1 and 7/7.

I want to see pics first before dropping hundreds of dollars, just in case Guy decides to add a gut hook to the new 4.1 or a hollow handle with a compass on the end to the new 7/7 =)

I was thinking a saw-blade spine and a spanish notch. There are a few Klingon blade design elements that might work well also.

I'll be in for a 4.7 and 12 as soon as I can access my account again :p The "forgot password" link isn't working for me ... or maybe I need to re-register? My last order to S!K was back in May ...

Same thing happened here, I need to shoot an email to them.

I got so fed up with waiting on renderings that I decided to "stick it to the man" by ordering a starter 4.1 anyways.

I'm anxious to see what Guy has planned. Renderings come to those who wait?

EDIT: My sweet, sweet starter 4.1 was ordered in 20cv with black G10 handles, tumbled bolts and black sheath =)

Last edited:
I'm waiting on the drawings as well. Gonna get a 5.1 7/7 and maybe the 12 too depending on how the specs and pics look.

Ordered a 3.5 and 2.7. I am really glad they did the starter. For us in international timezones it was annoying getting up in the middle of the night to check the website for updates.

Waiting patiently for the renderings of the GSO 7/7 and the GSO-12.
Can't wait to get a peek! :thumbup:

Where are the CAD drawings :(

The guy that does those for us had a few machines go down in his workshop so it took a bit longer than expected. Being that those equal 3/4 of a million dollars worth of machines they took precedent over Solidworks renderings. The machines are back up and running and the renderings are being worked on as we speak. Should only be a couple more days for all of them!

Back