What did you use your SAK for today?

Used the hawkbill to harvest some chillies and the main blade to cut some up for my dinner.
PqThmq.jpg

Really nice scales. Where did you get them? I'm strongly considering a Deluxe Tinker.
It was a Victorinox offering - you might be able to find one. I’m sorry that I can’t remember what the edition was called!!

As Dan pointed out it's Australia day (more importantly my birthday:cool:) So yesterday afternoon had a few people over, so out the back for a few quite beverages and pizza. Used the harvester to stock the esky.
S6wast.jpg
Happy belated birthday Mitch, hope it was a great day:):thumbsup:

Used my 2020 Cadet to open the package containing my 2021 Pioneer X and Classic. The PX seems huge in compassion to the slim Cadet, and I’m not sure how long it will last as an everyday pocket tool for me. Here’s hoping I’m pleasantly surprised.

Dan, I know what those are used for but what on earth are you using them for?
I guess you mean the concrete, we have upgraded irrigation and we need a couple crossings made bigger to handle the flow. Our new outlets, from the main supply channel are capable of 60 megaliters ie. 13 million gallons every 24 hrs.
The current 18 inch pipes can't handle that and the 3 foot ones should handle it better.
End of day results are irrigation times are cut in half and in heat wave conditions when trees need water that makes a big difference in tree health and nut quality ($$$)
Sorry about measurements I tried to convert to measurements you would understand.

Back